Tuesday 22 December 2015

Kim Kardashian's New Emoji App "Kimoji' Breaks Apple's App Store

Famous Reality TV star Kim Kardashian yesterday launched a new app. The app called Kimoji is an emoji app that lets you use emojis that resembles Kim Kardashian and her family members while chatting.



The Kimoji app costs $1.99 (397 Naira)and is currently available for purchase. CLICK HERE TO VIEW ON APPLE'S APP STORE.

Recall that in 2014, Kim Kardashian "broke" the internet. Now she has done it again with just an app...Hmmm, Kim Kardashian. So guys, would you buy this new emoji???

Unknown

About Unknown

I am Miller,a Computer Scientist, Social Media expert, Online marketer and Entreprenuer. I am the founder of this blog and I run it with my team. I am passionate about Tech. Miller is Tech and Tech is Miller.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Enlighten Us With Your Views... We Love Comments.
Tick the Notify Me box to be alerted when your message is replied.