Monday 11 January 2016

Get A Brand New 24Karats Gold Plated Phone For 125Dollars[25,000Naira]

Yay! You can finally boast of your own real gold plated phone at a very low cost. Luxury gold designer Karalux has designed the affordable Nokia 230 phone with 24k gold and is available at very low price.

With just 125Dollars you can order yours at Karalux stores. But if you already have the Nokia 230, you can send it to Karalux and pay just $67 that is about 13,400 Naira to have it customized for you.


Do you fancy having one?

Unknown

About Unknown

I am Miller,a Computer Scientist, Social Media expert, Online marketer and Entreprenuer. I am the founder of this blog and I run it with my team. I am passionate about Tech. Miller is Tech and Tech is Miller.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Enlighten Us With Your Views... We Love Comments.
Tick the Notify Me box to be alerted when your message is replied.