Thursday 31 December 2015

MTN BetaTalk Gives You 1200Naira On 400Naira Recharge To Call All Networks



New Year Beta Offer is what they call it. Telecoms giant MTN is currently rewarding customers with this latest offer. It is more like what was introduced by Glo sometime ago. When you recharge 400Naira, MTN gives you 1200Naira airtime to call any network in Nigeria with MTN BetaTalk and the bonus is valid for 3 days. To migrate to BetaTalk, Dial *123*2*6#.

Unknown

About Unknown

I am Miller,a Computer Scientist, Social Media expert, Online marketer and Entreprenuer. I am the founder of this blog and I run it with my team. I am passionate about Tech. Miller is Tech and Tech is Miller.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Enlighten Us With Your Views... We Love Comments.
Tick the Notify Me box to be alerted when your message is replied.