Thursday 10 December 2015

N5000 Gives You N15000 In New MTN Super Saver Bundles

The competition to win the heart of customers is heating up all the more as the year comes to an end. MTN having flopped in recent weeks is looking to make amends.
Following the footsteps of Airtel that introduced double bundle and Glo that introduced Twin Bash and Campus Booster .

MTN has introduced Super Saver bundles. It offers 3 times the value of your recharge, that is, N1000 gives you N3000, N5000 gives you N15000, N10000 gives you N30000 while N15000 gives you N45000 credit! To get started, simply dial *123*40#!

Unknown

About Unknown

I am Miller,a Computer Scientist, Social Media expert, Online marketer and Entreprenuer. I am the founder of this blog and I run it with my team. I am passionate about Tech. Miller is Tech and Tech is Miller.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Enlighten Us With Your Views... We Love Comments.
Tick the Notify Me box to be alerted when your message is replied.